Feb 21, 2009

My valentines letter to my sweet darling



Irene Tungnung, My Darling

I dont know where to start and where to conclude,
I dont know how to express and how to show;
I dont know what to say and what not to,
I dont know, I am like a dumb cant start to speak out;
But I do have thousands of love stories to tell.

Times passes and the seas rolls on,
Its been long time, so long ago;
I have wanted to express how deep my love;
On this valentines day, my melted heart overflows,
Overflowing with my love for you.

I love you from the bottom of my heart,
Unfathomable is the love that is in me;
Its so deep, unmeasureable,
So high, none in this world could touch;
So wide, none can cover and,
What what a wonderful love.

Please Visit ZOLENGTHE.NET

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment